Introducing Joss Stone

2/06/2007

Hey guys. Rob here, it’s been ages since I updated. When I last visited this site it was only Shane and myself and now I come back to find a set of “NEWBIES”…Oh God, I hope I am still allowed to post on here…Too bad if I’m not. Anyway, I am writing this post because I have just come into some pretty freaking awesome news. I am sorry if its old but it’s new to me.

Joss Stone + Third Album = Rob in Heaven…

I am a huge fan of Joss Stone, have been from the beginning of her career. She’s the bee’s knees man. Anyhow, I heard sometime ago that a third album was in the making but I didn’t think it would actually get made seeing as Ms. Stone gave her record label an ultimatum.

"It's no secret that I don't really like my first two albums. I told my manager: 'Let me make the album I want to or I'll quit and start a new life.'" – Joss Stone

Her third studio album titled, “Introducing Joss Stone”, will be release March 6th 2007 but we have an exclusive. "Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now” is set to be the lead single from the upcoming LP and we have it here for you guys to listen to!


Download: “Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now”


Peace out bloggers,
Rob

P.S. Welcome to Audio Attack James and Louise…
posted by Audio Attack at 2/06/2007 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Introducing Joss Stone