Hilary Duff - In The Mix

2/21/2007

Hay Sorry About The Wait But Here Is The Hilary Duff Exclusive Album

In The Mix

It Comes With Its Very Own Audio Attack Exclusive Blog

The Blog Is Still A Working Progress So Please Be Patient

First Look At The Audio Attack Exclusive Blog - Hilary Duff

posted by Audio Attack at 2/21/2007 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Hilary Duff - In The Mix
WOw. This is so cool. It's what I was looking for. Thank you for making this album ^_^

hey the why not remix dosent work can you re-up or something
  • Posted at 2:25 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Well I think your new blog is pretty cool and I hope I can do something for you. Now I have "Artist Karaoke Series: Hilary Duff" included 8 karaoke tracks of Hilary. So if you like it just contact me. My e-mail is:h_duff0505@yahoo.com.
  • Posted at 2:33 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous