Keep Your Hands Of My Girl

10/02/2006
Good Charlotte have finished recording their 4th album, with tentative title “Good Morning Revival!”, which is slated to come out in early 2007.

The first single on the album has been released, and is quite controversial out there right now. The single is called "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl", and people are speculating it’s a bit of Madden’s jealousy with Hilary Duff coming through.

It’s almost two years since the rockers have released any new material and "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl" begs the question of who this "girl" might be? Madden and Duff’s relationship has been a tabloid focal point over the past year and the lyrics provide a rather odd clue. "I got a model 26 but she stays in the place," sings Madden, but Duff is only 18. If it’s for other male admirers of his Disney darling, Madden and the band have the following admonition: "I got brass knuckles hanging from my neck and my chain," especially given Duff’s suggestion that "[Madden]’s from a pretty ghetto place in Maryland."

Keep Your Hands Off My Girl

Song Credit: My Dirty Lies
posted by Audio Attack at 10/02/2006 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Keep Your Hands Of My Girl
he said that it had nothing to do with hilary. it was just a song him and benji recorded while goofing off. he posted it in a blog.
  • Posted at 4:50 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

waldorf, MD isn't a ghetto place...
  • Posted at 7:22 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous