Fergie - Album Leak

9/13/2006


Fergie - The Duchess Album Leak


1. Fergalicious [ft. will.i.am]
2. Clumsy
3. All That I Got [The Make Up Song] [ft. will.i.am]
4. London Bridge
5. Pedestal
6. Voodoo Doll
7. Glamorous [ft. Ludacris]
8. Here I Come [ft. will.i.am]
9. Velvet
10. Big Girls Don't Cry
11. Mary Jane Shoes [ft. Rita Marley & The I-Threes]
12. Losing My Ground
13. Finally

*Bonus Tracks*

*14. Get Your Hands Up [ft. Black Eyed Peas]
*15. Wake Up
*16. Paradise

These Files are in some rar. format so u need to get something
that you can use to unzip them. the first program I found and it worked for me
was WINRAR you can
go to the page and install it.

Bonus Tracks (credit Pumpkinbootz)
Wake Up

Paradise

Maybe We Can Take A Ride

Full Album

Rapid Share (credit Chris-Picks)


*didn't have time to hyperlink the credit ill do it later*

posted by Audio Attack at 9/13/2006 | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Fergie - Album Leak